Vision and Values
BASE Academy Trust is a value driven Multi- Academy Trust with a determination for educational excellence that is rooted in moral purpose. Our overarching aim and vision is to deliver outstanding education for all children in our schools, ensuring that they have access to the highest standards of teaching, resources and learning opportunities in order to achieve their full potential and improve their life chances and future prospects.
- We believe that children are at the heart of everything we do
- We believe in excellence for all pupils, providing an education that meets all their needs, now and in the future.
- We believe that great learning comes from great teaching.
- We believe that having a relentless drive for improvement is a key success for our organisation.
- We are dedicated to continuing professional development and all in our team are committed to improving their practice.
- We believe working in collaborative partnership will enable excellence for all our children.
- We are inclusive and value diversity and equality.
- We value and actively encourage mutual respect, integrity, honesty and openness.
- We will do what is best for all our young people, schools and communities.
- We will work closely with and for the benefit of all school staff, leadership teams, Governing Bodies and central staff. In so doing ensuring that we are all working for the benefit of all pupils in our schools.
- We know the communities well within our trust.
- We will add value to our schools.
- We will work effectively in partnership with Local Authorities and other schools.
- We will constantly search to find the best evidence to improve our practice; learning from the wisdom of others.
- Our Trust will support its schools and will always act with integrity, being open and honest.
- Our Trust will challenge all of its schools to continually improve.
- Our Trust will influence wider communities.
Our Beliefs, Principles and Commitments embody a vision, which is to achieve excellent outcomes for young people in the North West. Each Academy school is unique and distinctive serving different communities.